Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last night at the Grief Support Group

It is over, for this year at least, although there is the offer to return next year when the sessions start again. It may be useful, although I do want to progress as quickly as possible.

The first part ended with communion of which, I think, everyone partook. It was solemn and there were tears, but heck, what would you expect? It was celebrated by a female minister. I felt right at home!

It is late now, so I will write little tonight. Now to bed, with little  Ella, my constant companion, who will have to go to the kennel again while I am at Mayo's. But she will be well looked after there, where she is liked, and had some training while I was in Australia. They go to the trouble of finding them compatible doggy companions while they are there. And this time she will be there only a week instead of seven weeks, while I was in OZ. She is a sweet little thing, and I will be pleased to see her hairy little face when I come back.  Peace and love be with you all. Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment