Thursday, July 15, 2010

Who knows where I'm going?

In the rewritten words of the old song "Who  Knows Where I'm Going?" I don't. It seems  as if I am just  drifting along, no worse, but also  not a lot better;  listless and without drive and energy. Part of it could be side effects from the antihypertensive medication. Have tried twice to get results today, but they take so long to call back, that the second time I was in  a meeting, and had to turn my phone off. Will persist and try again tomorrow.

Had a session with the psychologist today who felt that I was making satisfactory progress. That year figure keeps on cropping up. Roll on one year!

2 comments:

  1. Dad, just writing about this is cathartic, I hope. I know this is a bugger of a time but soon you will be with us and your brothers in Australia. We will try to keep you busy!

    Love you lots,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on rolling, Dad. As you've said many times, "This too shall pass." Even as deep a loss as you've suffered will be ameliorated with the passage of time. And in the meantime, keep doing what you're doing--write, volunteer, spend time with your family.

    Love,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete